- Fusion Hair Extension Ring L
Step 1. Select micro rings that are close to the color of your roots.
Step 2. Divide your hair into 2 equal sections going from ear to ear. You won’t be adding extensions to the hair on top of your head, so it’s helpful to put it up. Secure the hair that’s on top of your head with an alligator clip, hair tie, or barrette to keep it out of the way.
Step 3. Thread the hair through the metal ring using a size B-1 crochet hook. Insert the end of the crochet hook through the ring first. Then, grasp the section of hair with the hook about 1⁄2 in (1.3 cm) from the roots. Slide the ring upwards as you pull the hair downwards with the hook. Keep going until the entire section is through the ring.
Step 4. Position the ring and extension1⁄2 in (1.3 cm) from the scalp. Slide the ring up towards the scalp until it is in this position. This is important so that the extension will lie flat. Otherwise, the ring may stick out from the scalp and be noticeable among your natural hair. Then, insert the end of the extension into the ring so that the extension is on top of your natural hair.
Step 5. Position the next extension 1⁄2 in (1.3 cm) from the first. Use a rattail comb to pull up a new section of hair the same size as the extension. Don’t place the extensions right next to each other or they will not blend in with your natural hair as well. Space them out so that there’s a section of hair without an extension attached to it between each of the extension sections.
Step 6. Continue to work across the row you have added the desired number of extensions. The number of extensions in each row will vary depending on how thick your natural hair is and how many extensions you decide to add. However, you may end up with about 10-20 extensions per row.
- Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
- Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
- "Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.
- Click here for more details.
Customer's satisfaction is important to us and has been an integral part of our growth.
- Exchange: Free Restocking fee with the first 3 exchanges
- Store Credit: No Restocking fee will be charged for store credit towards your next purchase
- Refund: A restocking fee of $10 per item or 15% (whichever is greater) will be deducted on all refunds.
- Shipping cost for returns are to be paid by the customer. Shipping cost (including Free Shipping Promotions when purchasing) will be deducted from your refund/exchange.
- Items cannot be worn or tried on, must be odor free & in original packaging with all tags attached. (See more examples)
- Free Gift (if any) must be included with the returns, otherwise retail value of the item may be charged.
- All costume wigs, costumes, beards, moustaches, costume eyelashes, costume masks, hats, headwear, accessories, color rings and all clearance (sale) items are FINAL SALE.
- Any items quantity of 3 or more on same item and color are considered as FINAL SALE. They are NOT RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE
- Click here for more return policy details. Download Return Form