- Wig Steamer
- Weight: 41.2 oz
- Perfect for restyling and reshaping synthetic wigs and hairpieces
Features & Benefits of Jon Renau Steamer
3 times more power than any other hand-held steamer available on the market ON/OFF switch with indicator light
500 watt heating element: automatic shut-off when water runs out
Double silicone seal to eliminate water leakage and enhance safety
Requires only tap water: no additives needed
Easy-to-fill water reservoir: largest water reservoir available
No internal water lines or pumps to become clogged by hard water sediments
Special outer housing for cool-to-the-touch operation
6 foot long power cord for more manageable handling
Compact and lightweight for travel
Jon Renau has created a customized steamer specifically for use with alternative hair systems and wigs. The nozzle allows you to direct the steam in the exact places you need it, instead of billowing steam out in all directions, as traditional clothing steamers will do.
A steamer is a useful tool for any alternative hair stylist working with synthetic and/or high heat fibers. The steam allows you to change curl pattern, hair direction, partings, as well as smooth " friction frizz" caused by wear over time. Since synthetic fibers cannot have " dry heat" applied (i.e. curling irons, flat irons, etc.) steamers give you all the styling options you may need without damaging the fiber.
Tips & Tricks
Be cautious to NEVER place you hand or arm directly in front of the nozzle or in the line of steam as this cause serious burns.
Remember that steaming will permanently change the shape of the fiber until it is steamed again.
All fiber must cool/dry completely in order to hold the desired shape.
HD Smooth Detangling Spray works well to help soften fiber and help with tangling while steaming.
Turn off steamer when finished and discard of any unused water after each use.
Wrap card during storage to prevent damage and ALWAYS KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Shipping charges are based on the delivery type you selected, the weight of the products and the destination.
- Once the information has been completed, shipping charges and estimated delivery date will be calculated.
- "Estimated delivery dates" include order processing time plus transit time & does not include Holidays.
- Click here for more details.
Customer's satisfaction is important to us and has been an integral part of our growth.
- Exchange: Free Restocking fee with the first 3 exchanges
- Store Credit: No Restocking fee will be charged for store credit towards your next purchase
- Refund: A restocking fee of $10 per item or 15% (whichever is greater) will be deducted on all refunds.
- Shipping cost for returns are to be paid by the customer. Shipping cost (including Free Shipping Promotions when purchasing) will be deducted from your refund/exchange.
- Items cannot be worn or tried on, must be odor free & in original packaging with all tags attached. (See more examples)
- Free Gift (if any) must be included with the returns, otherwise retail value of the item may be charged.
- All costume wigs, costumes, beards, moustaches, costume eyelashes, costume masks, hats, headwear, accessories, color rings and all clearance (sale) items are FINAL SALE.
- Any items quantity of 3 or more on same item and color are considered as FINAL SALE. They are NOT RETURNABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE
- Click here for more return policy details. Download Return Form