One of the most asked questions is which fiber type is better, synthetic, or human hair wigs? What style is better for me?
Keep in mind that there will always be a type of wig for you. Choosing a good wig for you should not be an impossible mission, once you discover the advantages of each fiber type. Simply by understanding the wig hair type, you can have a style that allows you to feel identified, comfortable, and very confident.
The first thing, you would need to consider when you choose your wig, is the time how long you are going to wear it.
A person who suffers from universal alopecia will need wigs for many years, unlike people who suffer from transient alopecia. They’ll need it while under chemo effects. This is the first clue to determine which fiber type will work the most for you.
Below you’ll find 5 advantages of each hair type. You will be able to choose the best option for you along with the budget.
- PRACTICAL: Their main characteristic is they are already styled. This type of fiber maintains its shape and color even after a wash. So if you are one of those people who do not have much time on a daily basis it’ll do wonders for you. You just have to place it, accommodate it a little with your fingers and you’ll be ready to go!
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Yes, Synthetic wigs are extremely light and their texture is very similar to natural hair. Nowadays technology has evolved so much that’s very difficult to know with the naked eye and touch if they are natural or synthetic hair fibers.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: You can wash them every 2 or 3 weeks, of course, depending on how you use them. The best part is that after wash, let it air dry and it will return to its initial shape by itself. It will not lose its hairstyle.
- ECONOMIC PRICE: Let’s face it. Price always matters when we buy something. Unlike natural wigs, synthetic fibers are not so time-consuming and complex. This results in a more accessible price. It’s better to have two or more styles and you can wear one while the other dries.
- COLOR: synthetic wigs have a wider color chart.
Divine Wavez Lace Front & Monofilament Part Synthetic Wig by Rene of Paris
Divine Wavez is a great example of a synthetic heat resistant wig. If you are the type of person that wants a fresh color and is not afraid of trying something different, this is the style for you! The length provides versatility and allows you to completely decide the final look. You can use the flat iron, blow dry or curl it and you’ll look amazing!
Gabrielle Petite Lace Front & Monofilament Synthetic Wig by Jon Renau.
Gabrielle Petite is for those people that do not want to complicate their lives, you can just get it out of the box, put it on, fix it a little with your fingers, and ready to go!
- HUMAN HAIR FIBER: They are made of 100% human hair. These fibers are collected manually by cutting them directly from a ponytail to guarantee all the hair.
- BLENDABLE: They adapt 100% to the hair and style of the patient so it looks more natural. They are soft, with shine and a specific movement to go unnoticed.
- DURABILITY: By being natural, these fibers last longer if they are given the necessary care.
- DIFFERENT STYLES: These wigs are more moldable. You can make full cuts, dye it and it will not break down if you apply heat from the dryer, iron, or curler. You can make a radical change.
- DYE YOUR HAIRPIECE: Human hair wigs can be dyed, in comparison with synthetic wigs that would break down if you dye them.
Eva-HT Lace Front & Monofilament Top Remy Human Hair Wig by Estetica
Below the Shoulder Style with Long Layers & Loose Waves! Full of beautiful long layers and loose waves, Eva embodies elegance. Eva has a 100% hand-tied back and mono top, so you can enjoy the freedom to style in any direction
Glamour and More Lace Front & Monofilament Remy Human Hair Wig by Raquel Welch.
Speechless defines this unique wig, the lace front offers the most natural appearance, you can style it as desired and even dye the hairpiece.